I help people. That’s right! I love to help people 65 and better to get familiar with mobile devices (smartphones and tablets), connect with others via social media platforms and discover benefits of the digital world. I’m easy to work with and I don’t stop till I know that my clients feel much better with the knowledge they gain after working with me.
So, if you are: Older Adult (person 65 & better) or work for retirement community/senior center we can work together to make the social media, technology and a digital world more user-friendly for you.
How Can I Help You?
Social Networking is no longer exclusive to the younger population (it never was). Older Adults are learning how to use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or applications like Skype to get closer and connect with their family members or get back in touch with their old friends.
I know it might be scary to dive into something new, unknown – like social media and online world but you can very easily discover that it’s not a quantum physics (or that might be simple for some.) You can learn how to use social media application very quickly and interact with new people, expand your interests, etc.
You don’t need to be tech-savvy to take courses I offer. In an easy and friendly way, you are going to discover how to use social media applications, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Skype, Youtube, Pinterest, live video streaming applications and more.
Why is it a good choice? Thanks to that knowledge you are going to be able to stay in touch with your family and friends, expand your interests. But that’s not everything, after taking a blogging course you can become a blogger with your own website – the right place to share your thoughts, art, and interests.
Do you need social media help? individual or group workshop? Contact me
“Social Media for Beginners 101”
- You will learn how to communicate with others (individuals and businesses) on:
“Social Media for Beginners 102”
“How to Create Your Own Place Online (blog)”
- Create your own blog (using one of the platforms: Blogger.com, WordPress.com or WordPress.org)
“Say Hello to Your New Friends – Tablet and Smartphone”
- Step-by-step how to get familiar with your tablet and smartphone (how to take/edit/share pictures and videos, send emails, use mobile applications, etc.)
Private & Custom workshops (for small groups)
- In case you have a group of friends who would like to have a custom workshop created for you.
- Group workshops on social media platforms, safety on-line, mobile applications, mobile devices and more.
- Open presentations that provide an overview of selected topics. They are perfect for a large audience, where the primary goal is to provide general information (introduction) on social media and technology. This should leave the audience wanting more and that’s why workshops would be a great next step.