…so you decided to create a youtube video or maybe you want to record your presentation using e.g. camstudio? That’s really great, do it!
…but you want to add also background music and don’t know where to find free one?
before you start searching the internet for free background music you should make sure that:
- copy rights — The problem is that not too many people think about copy rights and they want to use “The Beatles”, “Rolling Stones”, “Cold Play”, etc. I know it would be great – but as long as we don’t have rights to do that – lets just simply not even try.
- if you know that you can use the music in your presentation/video – make sure to add the composer’s name or www at the end of your video
Here are some websites where you can find background music:
- incompetech — songs are divided into several categories so it helps you to find the right for you
- danosongs – Dan-O is a creative musician and he is sharing his music with others for free
- jewelbeat– free background music
- Jam Studio — here something different for those who want to try compose song by themselves
There are a lot of website with free music – remember to search for “royalty free” keywords.